Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Black, Green and Aqua

Using the three colors: black, green and aqua is the theme for the Paper Minutes challenge this week. I am using my new stamp from I Brake for Stamps. They special ordered this beautiful stamp from Stampinback for me after I saw it in one of Femmy's posts.

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely!
    Blessings, peace, and love to you,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. great contrast and colours! I was drawn to it from another blog [Val's] and had to come see! sometimes simplicity is soo elegant-- somthing I need to remember lol! namaste Elis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wonderful shining colors!!!
    I love it!
    Thanks for joining.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful Faye!! great shades of green!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful, love the colour combo, and that stamp was worth ordering in, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH this is SO lovely. I love the stamps and the colour, Faye. Please come and join me on my new blog, for a tag challenge!!

    http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.com/

    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Faye. Re the tags... yes you can cut out a tag shape from cardstock. Any size and shape really... I would love you to join in, honey!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye,
    This is beautiful! Luv your "new" blog header too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is a wonderful card

    Hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.