Crazy Amigo Challenge's theme this week is Deer. I had this photo of several deer eating my azaleas in the front yard and decided to use it. Created by Hand Challenge's theme is Hearts. So I decided I'd do a Valentine card.
The sketch from Paper Minutes is the design layout that I used for my Valentine card.
Of course, I have used a play on words: "deer" for "dear". The text says: You are so deer to me. Happy Valentine's Day.
beautiful Faye!! were they eating in your front yard?? must be a wonderful thing to see!
ReplyDeleteYes, Femmy, they were about 12 or 15 feet from the window.
ReplyDeletethis is lovely to see faye.
ReplyDeleteis this your garden?
wonderful to see these in a garden
How lovely it must be where you live Faye - what a fun valentine card!!
ReplyDeletegreat photo , I get really cross when the little darlings get into the garden.
ReplyDeletelove the wordplay you used.
What a great card. Do the deer eat your plants. They just love flowers to munch.
ReplyDeleteEine wunderschöne Arbeit!!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Doris
very great!! And this is a photo of you, from your window? Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing PM!!
Hugs, Heike
Fantastic use of the photo :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific card. Love seeing the deer from the distance as long as they aren't eating my plants.
ReplyDeleteFaye, what a wonderful use for this fabulous picture. Great play on words!
ReplyDelete(I saw the same thing from my front room window yesterday -- three deer on my front lawn.)
If THEY would eat my azaleas, I´d eat THEM! *lol*
ReplyDeleteNo ... of course I wouldn´t. *lol*
Your card is great, Faye!!!
Simone
Very nice. Good idea. Love the double meaning
ReplyDeleteIn your front yard!! Oh my goodness how amazing is that! Fantastic idea and a perfect theme for you.
ReplyDelete