Artarazzi gave us a gorgeous painting "Boreas" by John William Waterhouse to use in this week's challenge. The other requirement is that we are to use orange.
Faye, this is beautiful and so original. I love the way you have altered the image to orange and placed it against a neon blue background. (Strangely enough, I chose the neon blue and orange effect too but in a different way. Great minds think alike!! Or not - in my case).
Dear Faye, thanks for your mail/comment! I love this picture, it's a nice complimentary contrast, with a beautiful glow!In case you haven't received my mail, this is my art-site: http://bedandbreakfastindenmark.blogspot.com/ greetings form scandinavia, Sarah sofia
Wunderschön... zauberhaft... ich bin begeistert.
ReplyDeleteEin ganz großes Kompliment!!
Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris
Faye, this is beautiful and so original. I love the way you have altered the image to orange and placed it against a neon blue background. (Strangely enough, I chose the neon blue and orange effect too but in a different way. Great minds think alike!! Or not - in my case).
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Faye. I love it. I need to pop over to Artarazzi and take a look
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
WOW wonderful colours - so effective
ReplyDeleteHugs
Vron xx
I love the vibrant colors you used in this, Faye. Stunning!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you posed her against that background Faye!! love the colorcombo!!
ReplyDeleteDear Faye, thanks for your mail/comment! I love this picture, it's a nice complimentary contrast, with a beautiful glow!In case you haven't received my mail, this is my art-site:
ReplyDeletehttp://bedandbreakfastindenmark.blogspot.com/
greetings form scandinavia,
Sarah sofia
Faye this is absolutely wonderful. You have outdone yourself. I love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Faye! I love the vibrancy of the colors.
ReplyDeleteLove the electric blue in combo with the orange.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, i adore it, thank you for sharing, Jaqi
ReplyDeletelove the use of complement colours (but using a dark rich blue and an earthy orange).. gives a LOT of interest and I really like it :-)
ReplyDeleteso wonderful i just adore it
ReplyDeletechriss x
love your background & color choices!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colour.
I loved it.