Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flourishes

Created by Hand challenge is featuring flourishes this week. Flourishes are really popular now and there are lots of wonderful stamps on the market. Here is my great-grandmother sporting a flourishy butterfly hat. There is also a flourish below her stamped in StaZon brown.

10 comments:

  1. Delightful, Faye! Wishing you a joyous and creative new year!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love the butterfly hat!! This is great! Thanks so much for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Faye and what a delightful atc - the colour and elements are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh doesn't your grandmother look grand with her lovely hat created so lovingly with your hand. You are so blessed to have family photos like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize that butterfly (from one of your previous pics which is now in a collection of samplers but I can't remember which challenge).
    What a fantastic idea to use the stamp as a swirly hat. I'm sure your grandmother would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely and elegant card faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Beautiful butterfly hat! And such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.