Doors welcome us into new surroundings or into our old familiar places. Here is my digital skinny (3x5) using our front door and some butterflies from Dover Publications. Crazy Amigo challenge is featuring doors this week.
Wonderful front door and an inspired choice of the butterfly images which all make for a fantastic take on the challenge. (I toyed with the idea of using my front door but it didn't fit in with the overall layout).
this is great Faye!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic. Nice butterflies too.
ReplyDeleteGreat!! wow you have really a fabulous front door.
ReplyDeletebeautiful door!
ReplyDeletenice butterflies,
lovely image.
Wonderful front door and an inspired choice of the butterfly images which all make for a fantastic take on the challenge. (I toyed with the idea of using my front door but it didn't fit in with the overall layout).
ReplyDeleteBeautiful door, Faye. No wonder the butterflies are hanging out there! Good work.
ReplyDeleteI f my front door were as pretty as this, I'd use it too! Lovely entry, Faye.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skinny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!
oh my word how gorgeous is this piece...Faye you are so talented.
ReplyDeletechriss x
So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFaye this is simply gorgeous..
ReplyDelete