Saturday, January 24, 2009

Artarazzi


The Artarazzi image we are to use this week is all zigzags. Our challenge is to put this in our digital art and to also use red. The bottom one is what I call "weird valentine" by using various Photoshop Elements filters. I have just added my butterfly abstract at the top. I don't know how to rearrange pictures, once I place them in a post, and the latest always ends up at the top. The top one looks like a Japanese scarf, I think.

8 comments:

  1. Das ist wieder eine fantastische Arbeit!!

    Schau doch mal bei "doriscreations" vorbei, ich habe einen Award für dich!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo unusual - its great.

    Hugs

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, this is fabulous! I love your valentine..it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an excellent one Faye. Love what you did with the image
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye...these are so cool! Love the butterfly...nice touch! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are just exceptional, Faye. No original and creative. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love what you have done with Vron's coloured lines. I don't know how you achieved the effect but congratulations on the result. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.