I am bowled over by this take on the Artarazzi challenge. It is absolutely breathtaking. I hope everyone takes the time to click on the image to enlarge because the larger picture is so textured and luscious. Faye, if you are having problems loading your pictures, it could be that they are too large in size. I usually reduce mine to around 100-150 kb's which is the perfect size - still shows up large in the clickon but doesn't worry Blogspot's control system. Digital layouts are usually much larger in size than say a scan of a handmade picture which has only one layer after scanning. The digital art group (Digital Art Quirks) I follow doesn't limit the size of a picture but I have found that once a posting exceeds 200-300 kb I have endless trouble in trying to post.
I am bowled over by this take on the Artarazzi challenge. It is absolutely breathtaking. I hope everyone takes the time to click on the image to enlarge because the larger picture is so textured and luscious.
ReplyDeleteFaye, if you are having problems loading your pictures, it could be that they are too large in size. I usually reduce mine to around 100-150 kb's which is the perfect size - still shows up large in the clickon but doesn't worry Blogspot's control system. Digital layouts are usually much larger in size than say a scan of a handmade picture which has only one layer after scanning.
The digital art group (Digital Art Quirks) I follow doesn't limit the size of a picture but I have found that once a posting exceeds 200-300 kb I have endless trouble in trying to post.
What an exceptional slant on the Marilyn photo, Faye! Digital art presents such an endless bouquet of possibilities, doesn't it? I love this one!
ReplyDeleteWow... was für eine wunderschöne Arbeit!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Dorisxx
MM is blue! Sadly it seems as if she may have been the same in life. Nice rendition
ReplyDeleteHappy NY Faye
ReplyDeleteOh MY GOD ! This is amazing!!
I love it - I have a Marlyn stamp and it is one of my favourites.
You could sell this no problem!!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
I do not understand what kind of activity did you carry out?
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool and wonderful!
Faye this is inspired and beautifully done. You've been really adventurous with layers and blends and filters and it's such a success.
ReplyDelete