Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paper Minutes - Things that Fly

The theme for Paper Minutes is: something that flies.  My background for this skinny (3x5) started out as the back of a Christmas card. I used Starburst moonglow purple to make the purple bursts of color. For the green I dropped alcohol ink and blew air through a straw. There are other glimmer mists and washes on here as well. This is only one-half of the card. I made another 3x5 for another challenge, using a similar background.

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous stamp..love it!!! The background has a fantastic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is gorgeous - a wonderful card!

    Carola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, and the background is quite crazy - good for saturday workout I think!!!
    Thanks for joining paperminutes!
    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is amazing - gorgeous colours resulting in a lovely effect.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic effect in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I'm really loving this. I totally love how you made the background and the colors you used. Your cool technic is one I'm not familiar with. Thanks for sharing it, I might have to try it. I have a list of technics I want to try. You too? Ahh, there isn't enough time in the day sometimes, is there?

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.