Here is my entry for the 1/9/13 Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
I started with an ATC I had made some time ago,
scanned it to the computer, and enlarged it to card
size. I digitally added the red border and the heart.
The scripture was also added digitally.
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and
renew a right spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

Guten Morgen liebe Faye,
ReplyDeleteich bin total begeistert von Deiner farbenfrohen Karte, da kann man sich schon auf den Frühling freuen.
GLG Irmi
What a neat creation --- I love the background on the ATC!
ReplyDeleteI just love the colors and the design background on your ATC, Faye! Also the Psalm is lovely. You really have the talent and know how to put together lovely piece of art~~~
ReplyDeleteJan
This is so very beautiful, Faye.
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, your art is always interpreted so beautifully. I am glad to know that the word art was a blessing to you, and I appreciate your participation in our challenges. What a wonderful truth to know that God can make our sinful hearts new again through His goodness and love. Thanks for joining our challenge, and have a great week.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Gorgeous Fay. Beatiful colors and sentiment.
ReplyDeletelovely greet
Marja
Great work on all your cards.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your card! Thanks for sharing at WAW. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful artwork you made here...I love that you are able to incorporate the WAW Word Art this week. Great work! Thanks for blessing us with your project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Faye, what a fabulous card!! Love how you were able to "stretch" your ATC. The red heart and border enhance your background design beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteFaye,
ReplyDeleteAs always another fabulous creation. The bright red heart and the red border certainly showcase your ATC and this weeks scripture.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!
Your artwork is amazing~so vibrant!
ReplyDelete