Friday, January 4, 2013

Using the Monoprint

I took 2 of my monoprints I made today, reduced the opacity of one to about 40%.
I used Photoshop Elements and inverted the colors of the second print. Then I
combined the two digitally, added the items in white and deep gray-purple.
Many artists have chosen the word "focus" as their word for the new year.
Although I need to learn to focus in life, I think I need to diversify in my art.

4 comments:

  1. Focus is a really great word to live by. Diversify is another good one. Maybe you have two words that resonate with you for 2013. I think your art is beautiful, Faye. I'm looking forward to seeing more this year. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focus and diversity are both good words to live by, I haven't chosen anything yet, perhaps it will be 'chaos', Love what you have made! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both words work for me! Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how people get words to live by each year. Sounds like a good word to me. Lovely colors you used too. HPPF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.