Beautiful watercolors, Faye. It brings some lovely color to an otherwise dreary and cold day :) I really like the different perspectives - getting up close in the first, then pulling back in the second... Fantastic! xo Kristin
Faye these are gorgeous... hard pressed to pick a favourite, but I am liking the bottom one as it looks a bit like my garden/ jungle... you have a great eye for watercolours...xx
oh Faye..these are both so beautiful..I am totally craving the summer garden now! I love the first bloom..potent and graceful..beautiful colors..! and the second one..is full of radiance and I am captivated by your powerful use of light...it feels like the sun is softly bursting through some areas..i love it..it makes me feels full of harmony!! Victoria Ps; I love your new pic..you are a gorgeous soul!
These are gorgeous Kaye. Love the colours and the compositions. I have no idea what you can do with your faces and portraits either. They are beautiful but they are the most difficult subject to find a home for maybe.
These are really lovely Faye. Thanks for your comment on my blog post. The Anna's Hummers, with the pink necks, stick around our area in winter here, It doesn't get as cold as back east gets. Its fun getting to see them all year round. HPPF
Faye they are so fabulous. Wonderful paintings, love it.
ReplyDeletelovely greet
Marja
they are beautiful, I thought at first they were photos!
ReplyDeleteSo soooo beautiful my dear Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors.
Fantastic work.
xoxo
Wunderschöne Malerei liebe Faye und
ReplyDeletedie Farbwahl sieht megastark aus.
GLG Irmi
These are very lovely!
ReplyDeleteeautiful paintings Faye! Valerie
ReplyDeleteLovely paintings again this week, Faye! What a joy!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Your paintings are so lovely, I especially love the one of the flower. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteYour work is always awesome. I thought they were photos at first too. Very nice job Faye. You go girl! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteLovely and elegant watercolors ~ Wonderful! ~ Carol of (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
ReplyDeletewonderful dear Faye! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteWonderful paintings - fantastic summer feeling.
ReplyDeletebeautiful botanicals to day Faye!
ReplyDeleteyou should do a gallery showing if you haven't already. these are all gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehugs :)
I like the softness in your paintings. They have a very peaceful feel. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, delicate and inspiring paintings. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLoving your gorgeous paintings Faye, you are so fab with watercolours. Enjoy the weekend, happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful, love the second one, takes you right into the garden.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolors, Faye.
ReplyDeleteIt brings some lovely color to an otherwise dreary and cold day :)
I really like the different perspectives - getting up close in the first, then pulling back in the second... Fantastic!
xo
Kristin
Faye these are gorgeous... hard pressed to pick a favourite, but I am liking the bottom one as it looks a bit like my garden/ jungle... you have a great eye for watercolours...xx
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful! I too am having to work from photos now, which I am not thrilled about - but these really work for me.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful watercolors, translucent and luminous, fresh as nature!
ReplyDeletereally beautiful paintings Faye!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings Faye. Really warmed me up on this cold day in NJ! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings, love the color combinations, you are so talented!
ReplyDeleteFaye, you make me want to go outside to draw and paint. And hoping sorting will be here soon! Beautiful! HPPF!
ReplyDeleteFaye this is such beautiful work. Love your new photo on your blog and the new look...very pretty!! Happy Saturday to you!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
I love your "garden" paintings - gorgeous work. Happy PPF
ReplyDeleteWow! These are great, Faye. I especially like the pink flower. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteoh Faye..these are both so beautiful..I am totally craving the summer garden now! I love the first bloom..potent and graceful..beautiful colors..! and the second one..is full of radiance and I am captivated by your powerful use of light...it feels like the sun is softly bursting through some areas..i love it..it makes me feels full of harmony!!
ReplyDeleteVictoria
Ps; I love your new pic..you are a gorgeous soul!
They are beautiful!!! So nice to see a bit of summer during these cold wintery days.
ReplyDeleteFaye, they are lovely...so spring like :)
ReplyDeleteHPPF from Dubai
Deepa
http://deepazworld.blogspot.com/
Oh faye I love your paintings! Such delicate to look at. I love them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the way the pinks and greens work together!
ReplyDeleteYour paintings are just delicious dear Faye. And I so love your new photo. How nice to see you! Big Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Hibiscus plant!! Very nice! Have a good Monday!
ReplyDeleteThese are both so beautiful, Faye...love your new photo!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jan
These are gorgeous Kaye. Love the colours and the compositions. I have no idea what you can do with your faces and portraits either. They are beautiful but they are the most difficult subject to find a home for maybe.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings Faye, I love the color!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
These are really lovely Faye. Thanks for your comment on my blog post. The Anna's Hummers, with the pink necks, stick around our area in winter here, It doesn't get as cold as back east gets. Its fun getting to see them all year round. HPPF
ReplyDeleteI can smell the flower and feel the leaves. Beautiful art work. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDeleteBeautiful painting.
ReplyDeleteHi, Faye, these paintings are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.. ^_^
ReplyDeleteThe leaves are so real. The watercolor is gorgeous. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDeleteFaye, I am so glad to have come by and see your beautiful posts... gave me a heart smile :)
ReplyDelete