Thursday, January 10, 2013

Watercolor Doodle in New Journal

Here is a watercolor that I doodled while watching TV.
I used a pad of mixed media 90# paper. Because the 
paper has no "tooth", the application of paint felt very
different from normal watercolor paper. I will use this
for making a greetings card. I am entering it in the 
Paint Party Friday challenge week 44, year 2.

33 comments:

  1. Really really beautiful Faye.
    Have a lovely weekend my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. doodled? really faye? holy moly! this is gorgeous! if i could doodle like that.. i'd be selling it for sure!

    have a great weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doodle! Wow, wish my doodles looked like yours. It will make a beautiful card! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely, Faye...it will make a beautiful card~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vibrant and beautiful Faye..just what I need to lift my wintery spirits to spring!the flowers looks amazing..like they are popping out of the page..magnificent!I also love the sage-like color of the vase..and it's visual strength..shape ..and the beautiful highlight..exquisite light!
    Wishing you a happy day!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are quite a doodler! This is lovely. Thank you for your comment on my barn painting, Faye. have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could doodle like you! Excellent result.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow doodling in paint while watching tv! I would be well pleased if I managed it concentrating.lol. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful job with the flowers Faye! It'll make a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet floral painting, Faye!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye!!! this is fantastic work!!! love this painting....

    ReplyDelete
  12. that what tv´s for ;) wonderful painting !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your beautiful vase of flowers Faye. Happy PPF, Annette x
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful and love the 'zen' like quality ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely, have fun in your new journal! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh! God must have spent a little more time on you. you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wunderwunderschön sieht Dein Kalenderblatt aus liebe Faye.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Faye this is soooo pretty. Colors are beautiful!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really WONDERFUL Faye! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful Faye ... you are very talented!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Faye!

    Thank You for your comment, I appreciate your words and totally agree with you that it's amazing that we are able to share art, thoughts and experiences with each other! Thanks for sharing your story!
    I also agree that a lot of people would look "better" with just a little touch of make up :) Take care!

    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  22. really pretty Faye! I like that you're going to make greeting cards with it. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is lovely.. It would make a great greeting card. HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is so lovely! Not at all what I would call a doodle!! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is so beautiful faye. i look at it for a long time. You are doing really good in your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Faye, this is a very sweet painting! I read in this book that we should just keep doodling and doodling! Happy doodling! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the 'quick' painting. Your shading is marvelous. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.