Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Word Art Wednesday

Water, wherever it is found, is so refreshing.
I love to hear the water rushing by as I fly fish.
Here is a watercolor painting I made a few years ago
of a lady flyfisher. I have digitally added today's scripture
and will enter this into Word Art Wednesday challenge.

19 comments:

  1. Makes me want to walk the water edge....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye, this is beautiful! So serene and lovely. I am peaceful just looking at it! :^) patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your watercolour painting Faye, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous work Faye. Love this painting.
    lovely greet
    marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work Faye!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so powerful and full of mother nature...I love your painting alot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The watercolor painting look 3D. It is a lovely entry.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely watercolor, you can feel the power of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful my dear Faye.
    I love it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the peacefulness of this piece, and the scripture fits it perfectly. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Faye: You've done an amazing job with this week word art, and your creation is so calm and peaceful. It's really a work of art and I'm SO grateful to have you sjare with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liebe Faye,
    ich bin total begeistet von Deinem bezaubernden Werk,Du bist einen richtige Künstlerin.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I remember seeing this painting before dear Faye. Certainly worth seeing again with your wonderful quote! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love water! Rivers, lakes, ponds...well you get the idea :) I also think that this is a great painting, Faye and is made even better, if possible, by the words that you added~~~

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous painting and a wonderful script. Come salmon fishing on the Spey!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful...Fits the verse perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely watercolor! I love that verse, and I'm so grateful for the promise.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.