Thursday, January 3, 2013

Word Art Wednesday - TRUST

I am combining this very recent photo of my backyard with the Word Art Wednesday challenge's beautiful scripture from Psalm 118. If anything knows about trusting their Maker, it is this herd of deer.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of your backyard for this Psalm, Faye~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your backyard is like a piece of Heaven. Thank you for sharing with WAW and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Faye. This is site I would see as a child when I grew up in Minnesota. But, it's not a sight I would ever see where I live now. (in Las Vegas).
    This is just SO beautiful, and I thank you for sharing it with us. Have an awesome week, and come back again soon to fellowship with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed you are to have such a back yard. God is good.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Faye what a wonderful quote.
    I wish you a little bit late a Happy and Helathy 2013.
    May all your wishes come true.
    Thanks for your friendship of many years.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the tall trees--

    We've had four deer wandering through our neighborhood lately--love seeing them!

    Happy Paint Party Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guten Morgen liebe Faye,
    ich wünsche Dir fürs neue Jahr alles Liebe und Gute und weiterhin so schöne Bastelideen.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful photograph. They must be very trusting to stay still long enough to get a decent snap. I can get close to ours when I am riding the horse but if we are on foot they are away like the wind. Beautiful sentiment.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.