Here is my Li'l Redhead holding her valentine card.
I am entering this in Mandarin Orange Monday challenge.
Li'l Redhead is a child I invented, based on my lovely redheaded
granddaughter, who is now 24. Li'l Redhead will always be a child.
I've made many different paintings of Li'l Redhead through the years.
For newbies to Blogdom, to leave a comment, just click on the word comment below.
A comment form will appear. Fill it out and hit publish comment.

She is so charming, Faye. I can see her printed on your valentine day cards. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOh I just love your art! A few months ago I ventured out of my comfort zone and began to art journal and now I get so excited with watercolors and pan pastels. I never considered myself an artist but I am having so much fun. You have a lot of wonderful talent. Thanks so much for stopping by my place and saying hello.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! I can see a whole set of cards featuring Li'l Redhead.
ReplyDeleteSo cute and the stripes on the legs awesome.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous painting Faye.
xoxo
Faye, this is so adorable...I just love it!!! You are such a talented artist and I love seeing all of your wonderful creations!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jan
Just wonderful! What a great character and superb illustration.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
OMG liebe Faye,
ReplyDeleteschon wieder zeigst Du uns so ein wundervolles Kunstwerk, da fehlen einem die Worte.
GLG Irmi
aww how CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Beautifully done dear Faye!
ReplyDelete(Sorry for the contrasts on my blog, I'll see what I can do! :)
ReplyDeleteYour card is fabulous Faye!!
xoxo doris
She is lovely - red hair, and stripes and big smile! And beautifully done. My grandson's hair has a ginger tinge!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing her on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
Your Li'l redhead is gorgeous. I love her! xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic! This is so YOU.
ReplyDelete