Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Recycle Tag

Here is my tag for Tag Tuesday, made from stuff from the trash: cracker box, Ziplok box, corn can label, Michael's unused, expired coupon, and my Stampin' Up stamp of the flower (the stamp is not from the trash!)

10 comments:

  1. OH it's cute! I love upcycling cardboard. Try making a book cover with a cereal box! that is always good fun!

    nice to meet you...

    stop by and visit with me sometime.

    ciao bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Faye! I thought this week was fun, the challenge being what it was; and it's a change of pace on my part, to have a tag done this early! Timing and inspiration were just right I guess!.. Have a great week! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your creations are so creative and stylish!

    GREAT job!!!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colourful, fresh and fruity tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adoreable tag. It´s so frech and it´s make my feel like summer. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love yuor tag faye,this is very jummi,and wonderfull.Great Job!

    Hugs Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faye, Your tag is Yummy looking so interesting. It was a fun challenge. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag Faye! I have just discovered this site (where have I been?) so may well join in there too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks delicious and so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just great Faye! Nice color combo.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.