Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Black and White - Pecreativ

Here is my entry for Pecreativ. The theme is black and white, which I find hard to do. I have stamped white onto black cardstock and then embossed in white powder.

Last week my number was drawn for the prize. I am thrilled to win the embossing folder and I will enjoy using it.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic black and white card Faye.
    Wonderful work. I love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Faye,

    your black-and-white card is awesome. I like it very much.

    Thank you for playing our 'Black kissing white'-Challenge at pecreativ!

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, that's a wonderful black and white composition. For me it's always hard, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Faye,
    Du hast das Thema schwarz/weiss wunderschön umgesetzt.
    Deine Karte gefällt mir super gut.

    Danke für die Teilnahme bei pecreativ.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic.
    Thank you for playing with us at pecreativ.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.