Friday, September 2, 2011

Art Cards - Magical Natural Technique

Here is my entry for Artekarten using tea candle, glossy paper, color wash, archival black ink, white gel pen and rubber stamps.

If you are looking for my Paint Party Friday entry, it is HERE.



Edit:
I am adding a tag I made using the same method as the card. The rose is my first attempt at flower-making using Janet's technique. I think with practice I'll get better.





12 comments:

  1. OMG wow this is amazing.
    Unbelievable card Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Faye, it would make a gorgeous cover for a book. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Lovely colours and images. I was puzzling over the instructions for the technique as they were in German and I couldn't get a translation. Now I understand where the white lines come from!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks awesome! How did you get tea candle in there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly beautiful! Love the colors and texture :) Thanks for visiting my blog and look forward to returning here for more eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this such a gorgeous work of art Faye. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Fay that's stunning and vervy very beautiful Love it.
    Greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. °º♫
    °º✿
    º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.
    Que suavidade!
    Muito delicados!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    °º♫
    °º✿
    º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunder wunderschön sehen Deine Tag aus.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fantastic pieces, the first one is my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them both, gorgeous stamping and images and cant believe its your first flower it looks so real beautiful job.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Faye, love the background and the stamping.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.