Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Stamper - Hearts

Hearts is the theme of Wednesday Stamper. I have used a white cardstock for the greetings card itself. My layers include blue cardstock, shiny silver frame, lace paper. The heart was cut with the heart punch with the blue heart cut with scissors. The label is a Fiskar template. I do so wish the silver showed better. It was actually black in the scan. I've changed it to gray, but it is really very shiny silver, given to me as a prize by Frankie.




Edit: I have added a second heart post, mostly digital using a background from Kubivet, brushes by Annika von Holdt, and the image from Dover Publications. I have now stamped the heart with a Inkadinkadoo clear stamp so the entry meets the WS guidelines.

16 comments:

  1. Very nice card and really lovely sentiment Faye ... great lace paper too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really smashing Faye you have been a busy girl. Have a great week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this heart art!!! But then, I love hearts. I have another blog called Random Hearts. Every Thursday I host a meme - Guest Heart Thursday. I would love to feature your beautiful heart art, if you don't mind!

    I can be found at
    clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Faye :) love the lace paper . I hate when scans don't show the best features .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Faye,
    I love it all!!! And the "wings" piece is totally unbelievable!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two different works, but both are beautiful. Love the bright red of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Faye, this is gorgeous!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and sentiment!! love the bright red heart, it makes your card pop :)

    Hearts, hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore your artwork. I found you via Clytie's Guest Heart Thursday feature!

    Wonderful, just wonderful! Happy GHT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards ... they show your artist's art! Thank you for your lovely e-mail, I'm not an opera fan but I love Andrea Boccelli! hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Faye :) thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such a nice comment. And about the 'missing' stamp; creating art can never be a mistake, with or without a stamp :) Both your cards are beautiful and I'm so happy you didn't discover the 'missing' stamp earlier, cause then you might not have shared it with us at WS :)

    Hearts, hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are very beautiful, Faye.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two great cards, same theme and totally different! Both lovely.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.