Saturday, October 23, 2010

So Artful - Key

Jeanette at So Artful has given us this delightful key image to use this week. I've made a digital piece showing a Dover bride and groom, a barn, the key and the love text: "There is nothing Love cannot face. There is no limit to its faith, its hope and its endurance.".

8 comments:

  1. Oh Faye,
    This is so beautiful...what a truly gorgeous piece--and a beautiful sentiment--wow!!!

    I hope you have a beautiful, blessed Sunday, dear friend.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Faye. This creation is wonderful, I love the combo of images and the sentiment you chose! Have a nice Sunday. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Faye...Wow!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so clean and simple Faye. Beautiful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ Olá, amiga!
    Passei para uma visitinha...♥♥
    Ficou suave e romântico...criativo!...♥
    Beijinhos.
    ♥ Boa semana!
    ♥♥ Itabira
    Brasil♥♥
    ✿ܓܓ✿ܓ✿ܓ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye this is a lovely piece. I love everything about it. What a wonderful way to use the key. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.