Friday, October 8, 2010

Artekarten - Twisted Ink Pads

This is my entry for Art Cards' challenge of Twisted Ink Pads. The card was made using regular green cardstock that I embossed in a Cuttlebug folder and then smeared with a green ink pad. The ATC in the center is made by the twisted ink pad method (I think I understood what the technique was). The butterflies are K&Company.

18 comments:

  1. Hi again, Faye. Your a real genius at backgrounds! Such a great card! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this never heard of the twisted Technic before, hope your well & have a great weekend. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific backgrounds, a great card Faye. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye,
    Your card is gorgeous!!! I love it!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. Catching up here on yours--lots of great art posted here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out so very pretty. so nice, hope you have a great weekend,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always so original and beautiful Faye. You have so many special techniques too. I love your card.
    Huhs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ Olá, amiga!
    Lindo!!! Bela combinação de cores... muito suave!...♥♥♥
    ♥ Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    ♥♥ Itabira, que hoje completa mais uma primavera...
    Brasil ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is a very beautiful card, Faye. Wonderful colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous technique, which you've put to stunning effect. UK Faye. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful background Faye...
    This is a beautiful card and i love the color green!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's cool, fantastic piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful sample dear Faye, thank you for participating our challenge.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.