Faye's Adventures in Art
this is lovely Faye :) the little girl image is precious.love the antique look and color :)
Beautiful ATC, Faye!
Oh wow this is lovely.Darling ATC Faye. Awesome.
such a gorgeous piece again, the antique look ist great!live it Faye!xxx Susi
Wonderful ATC!
Very nice card with my favourite colours, so nice little girl.
Wow, it's so beautiful, love it, Faye
Oh Faye, this is so precious!
It´s soooo beautiful Faye!!xox doris
I love this ATC, the image is fab in these sepia colours! Hugs. Miria
Such a romantic ATC, lovely image.
It's so lovely. Wonderful image.
a real pretty girl!
That's so beautiful, very lovely work.
beautiful!
Very nice! I love your little Vintage girl.Have a nice day Petra
oh Faye, I just love your art, this is so special again!Thanks for playing along with us again and I hope you will join us again this week!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
this is lovely Faye :) the little girl image is precious.love the antique look and color :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC, Faye!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is lovely.
ReplyDeleteDarling ATC Faye. Awesome.
such a gorgeous piece again, the antique look ist great!
ReplyDeletelive it Faye!
xxx Susi
Wonderful ATC!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card with my favourite colours, so nice little girl.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's so beautiful, love it, Faye
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, this is so precious!
ReplyDeleteIt´s soooo beautiful Faye!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
I love this ATC, the image is fab in these sepia colours! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteSuch a romantic ATC, lovely image.
ReplyDeleteIt's so lovely. Wonderful image.
ReplyDeletea real pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteThat's so beautiful, very lovely work.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love your little Vintage girl.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day
Petra
oh Faye, I just love your art, this is so special again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us again and I hope you will join us again this week!