We all know it's hard to get metallics to show well on our blogs. I had a terrible time with the photos I took. Finally I scanned the card and it came out much better, even though some of the colors are a bit off.
I have used a piece of parchment paper my friend Laura gave me. She had misted and sprayed with alcohol/mica sprays. I added a bit more of the hot pink. I also did some stamping in clear embossing ink and silver embossing powder. The flowers are cut from some fabric my friend Merrie sent me and a couple from a magazine.
This card, my entry for Dezinaworld's challenge, is going to my niece who is in the hospital with stage 4 breast cancer. I hope the hot pink will brighten her day.

beautiful piece Faye!
ReplyDeleteI love your card Faye. You always come up with lovely ideas.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your niece. sending warm thoughts.
Junexx
Hi, faye. You are always so kind and supporting in your comments! This pink creation is gorgeous! I'm sorry about your niece, I'll devote my project to her as well. Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteBeen to Romania and Poland with both vacation and work. Been wanting to get to that piece of sequin waste and finally did. Used a dabber paint and it turned out so interesting...like miniature soccer balls. When I finish the journal page I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Coleen in Ukraine
This looks very interesting, the mica spray on the parchment. Love the pink and I hope your niece does too.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
This is gorgeous Faye,I am sure your niece will love it and I do hope she makes a full recovery.xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card Faye. I'm sure the scan doesn't do it justice. I'm sure your niece will love it. So sorry to hear she has cancer.
ReplyDeleteHi Faye. I am sorry to hear the news about your niece and send my thoughts and prayers. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I clicked for close up and the mica and texture is superb set in the beautiful pink and flowers. Its stunning.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for entering the challenge
Hugs June x
A really pretty card and so sorry about your niece. Hope the card gives her some cheer.
ReplyDeletex