The Three Muses has the theme of music this week. I have used some of the background paper I dyed a couple of weeks ago using natural foods and plants. I stamped it in Ballet Blue (Stampin' Up) with my sheet music background stamp. The purple crinkled paper has been dry embossed using a cuttlebug music folder. This paper was made by my very talented friend Laura.
This is an ATC. The dancer was affixed digitally.

Gorgeous movement to interpret the music Faye- wonderful imagery and design!
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful 'handmade' background shows of the ballerina so well, Faye, delightful piece!
ReplyDeleteFaye, your ATC is exquisite. I love everything about it - the beautifully coloured background, the purple confection which adds an extra dimension and that gorgeous image. Everything PERFECT. Great work.
ReplyDeleteoh what a gorgeous piece...reminds me of my days as a ballerina!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs she a black swan? Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful interpretation of this week's theme Faye, she is so graceful! beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteThis piece is filled with joy and grace, Faye. The background is a beautiful backdrop for your dancer. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteI always love coming here to see what you are creating. This card looks great.
ReplyDeleteLove the image!
Fantastic background and a wonderful image. Great work.
ReplyDeleteWhow...love this creation, Faye.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image.
beautiful piece Faye... and surprisingly so special the paper is made..awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful ATC Faye!
ReplyDeleteSoft, dreamy colours. I love it.
Hugs xx
Absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC and great background, Faye!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dancer...love it!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Faye...why I think this actually moves when I look at it...a wonderful interpretation of the theme.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous image and a terrific collage of art. x
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Just lovely Faye. I like the background. Thanks for dropping by my blog. You are always an encouragement. I so appreciate that.
ReplyDeleteColeen in Ukraine
This is beautiful, Faye - I love your dyed paper and the little bit of crinkled paper to complement it and the ballerina adds the perfect focus!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful on many levels, Faye! the colors and background is so exquisite and soft, the dancer so dramatic and alive...wonderful!
ReplyDeleteyour atc is excuisite faye.
ReplyDeletea beautiful colored background and image.
have a nice week
Oh this is priceless, Faye!!! Gorgeous!!! I have not been over as much as that new Etsy shop keeps me busy for hours on end...Just getting things posted and all!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well...sending hugs your way, dear friend,
Cindy
XO
Wow, Faye!!! This is absolutely stunning! You should be really pleased with this! I would be if I created it!
ReplyDeleteI missed seeing your work on KIS this week, so I thought I'd drop by and say hello. :D
Hi, Faye. A stunning background absolutely perfect to show off the image! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeletevery pretty :)love the music bg
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely image Faye! Is there anything more elegant and graceful than a ballerina? I get season tickets to Pittsburgh Ballet Theater every year, it never ceases to astound me what dancers do with their bodies, they are super-human! Thanks for your beautiful tribute to ballet.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Faye. It reminds me of being a child and practicing ballet at home! Great memories.
ReplyDelete