Faye's Adventures in Art
Gorgeous, Faye! Love the image of the boy!
faye, this is so pretty!
This is a beautiful work!!xox doris
wow - this is beautiful! love the marbled background!
This is an amazing entry. It looks great, Faye!Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.Hugs, Gaby
This is very lovely Faye. Blue is one of my favourite colours but for some reason or other I don't seem to use it a lot in my work. I'll have to try something blue!HugsJune xx
Original and beautifully done, Faye!
I like it! Wish I knew more about doing digital.
Wonderful Faye...all the elements you have used just work together into one awesome piece of art...well done!
LOVE the blues...and your choice of images! It's a bit out of the ordinary, I think....and it's marvelous.
Such beautiful blues and the background is very effective. Love the horse and boy image.Janet xx
Wonderful collage, love the horse.
I love these colours! hugs. Miria
Just beautiful..love the blue :)Hope you are having a nice week,Kim
Beautifully executed Faye! Lovely blues!
Beautiful Faye. Love the textures.
love the colors and soooooooooooo much interesting texture on this digital artwork :)
Dear Faye love the back contrasting with the boly thanks for sharing...
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Gorgeous, Faye! Love the image of the boy!
ReplyDeletefaye, this is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful work!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
wow - this is beautiful! love the marbled background!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing entry. It looks great, Faye!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.
Hugs, Gaby
This is very lovely Faye. Blue is one of my favourite colours but for some reason or other I don't seem to use it a lot in my work. I'll have to try something blue!
ReplyDeleteHugs
June xx
Original and beautifully done, Faye!
ReplyDeleteI like it! Wish I knew more about doing digital.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Faye...all the elements you have used just work together into one awesome piece of art...well done!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the blues...and your choice of images! It's a bit out of the ordinary, I think....and it's marvelous.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful blues and the background is very effective. Love the horse and boy image.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Wonderful collage, love the horse.
ReplyDeleteI love these colours! hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful..love the blue :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a nice week,
Kim
Beautifully executed Faye! Lovely blues!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye. Love the textures.
ReplyDeletelove the colors and soooooooooooo much interesting texture on this digital artwork :)
ReplyDeleteDear Faye love the back contrasting with the boly thanks for sharing...
ReplyDelete