I cut my teeth on fairy tales. My mother read them to me when I was just a toddler. When I learned to read, I just couldn't get enough of the Brothers Grimm and other fairy tale writers.
Here is my Fairytale ATC for TMTA. I used Karen's images for the illustrations of Jack and the Beanstalk. The brown and yellow background is something I made on cardstock last night.

I love fairy tales too! Especially ones that are good in pantomime at Christmas. Jack and his beanstalk are classics! Great ATC and a nice background.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
This is lovely Faye I don't think we ever tire of fairytales.xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I don't like fairy tales though - they are scary!!!
ReplyDeletelovely one
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice atc.
ReplyDeleteLove Jack and the beanstalk!
What a nice atc.
ReplyDeleteLove Jack and the beanstalk!
Ohh one of my fave fairytales too. Love this one Faye and you always come up with brilliant pieces
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxxx
Fantastic ATC, Faye. Wondeful images.
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC, love that story
ReplyDeletean absolutely marvelous atc!!
ReplyDeletelove that image...great ATC, I also remember my childhood
ReplyDelete