
Colour Queen Challenge is using these 3 colors plus black and white for the challenge this week.
I don't have the designer papers so I downloaded the 3 colors to my computer and got the hexadecimal value so that I could get as close as possible to the color in the example. Then I printed out these blocks of color to work with. I cut my printed out paper for the bands of color on my card and for the flower. The black and white parts of the card are card stock. The text is one of my stamps, embossed in detail white.

This is stunning Faye,I love the way you matched up the colours you needed.I love the design of your card too.xxx
ReplyDeletewow! totally awesome!!!! i think you aced those colors and the layout is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteSimple yet elegant! Bravo!!
ReplyDeleteLovely colour combo and a very striking bold design. I like this very much.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Great job on the challenge Faye. The color blocking is so effective and very striking. Very creative considering you did not use a scrap of DP.
ReplyDeleteCool layout :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, very graphic, designer and bold. Love it. Px
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll play again this week! I got mine in just at the last minute.....sooooo sick all week long! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
ReplyDelete