Monday, May 3, 2010

TMTA - green


Here is my digital ATC using a background from ACF, some Dover butterflies, and two of my ancestors as postage stamps. Think Monday Think ATCs has some interesting green entries this week.

17 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely green, Faye! Some day before too long, I hope to learn how to create some digital art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you have created a gorgeous collage, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fabulous!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, Faye, this is a great answer to the Green challenge! Lots of super elements! Bravo! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow fantastic collage.
    Amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collage Faye - so much to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many shades of green! what a fantastic composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Faye I love green.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great, I'm speechless! This is an awesome collage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely piece- I love how you've incorporated your own family

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lot of green.
    I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just blog hopping this morning and so glad i stopped by your place! this is beautifully done, i love the green and the fact that you used actual pictures of ancestors makes it that much more special!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ATC is a dream in green... I love it!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, what a fantastic composition. Love it.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of green and very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.