Faye's Adventures in Art
Wow, Faye you've certainly made a 'magical' piece here, gorgeous!
Oh, this is very magical, Faye!Do you have an email address, I'd like to send you a 'ticket'.
Its gorgeous Faye
beautiful piece Faye!! love the magick in this piece!
Lovely and great artwork, Faye. Really beautiful.
This card is beautiful and so romantic!!xox doris
Really dreamy creation Faye.Gorgeous idea.
Great card!
ohh Gorgeous as always!!!!
This made me smile so much, Faye. A wonderful piece.
Just love that gal Melba! Brilliant background sky.Janet xx
Very magical!
Bonsoir Faye ! Très bonne idée , l'assistante du magicien avec ses lapins !!! Amicalement Mary.KG
'Melba and friends' is fun! Lovely colours.
This is very clever Faye, I love the rabbits for this lovely jester!
What a sweet card,,,,,,it inspired me I have two cs from Peter Rabbit,,,,and I don´t used it,,,oh my, oh my
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Wow, Faye you've certainly made a 'magical' piece here, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is very magical, Faye!
ReplyDeleteDo you have an email address, I'd like to send you a 'ticket'.
Its gorgeous Faye
ReplyDeletebeautiful piece Faye!! love the magick in this piece!
ReplyDeleteLovely and great artwork, Faye.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful.
This card is beautiful and so romantic!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Really dreamy creation Faye.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous idea.
Great card!
ReplyDeleteohh Gorgeous as always!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile so much, Faye. A wonderful piece.
ReplyDeleteJust love that gal Melba! Brilliant background sky.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Very magical!
ReplyDeleteBonsoir Faye !
ReplyDeleteTrès bonne idée , l'assistante du magicien avec ses lapins !!!
Amicalement Mary.KG
'Melba and friends' is fun! Lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteThis is very clever Faye, I love the rabbits for this lovely jester!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card,,,,,,it inspired me I have two cs from Peter Rabbit,,,,and I don´t used it,,,oh my, oh my
ReplyDelete