I loved this image when it was part of a Soartful Challenge, and I love what you've done with her, Faye. This is a beautiful piece, and the frame is very effective. (Thank you for your kind comment about the little essay on my parents, by the way).
I loved this image when it was a SoArtful challenge, and I love what you've done with her here. The border is very effective, and I like the golden touch. (Thank you for your kind comment on my little essay about my parents, by the way!)
Everything about this piece is perfect, Faye! The border is wonderful! The background has great color, but takes nothing away from the main image! Bravo! LynnF
beautiful digi piece!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Faye! Love all those little butterflies!
ReplyDeleteExquisite! So beautifully designed. I love this piece, Faye.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty collage Faye- she is as gentle as a butterfly!
ReplyDeleteaw, she's truelly butterfly..holding her butterfly to her heart..is sweet
ReplyDeleteHi Faye!!! this is beautiful!!! I love this piece with all the butterflies and the colours!!!
ReplyDeleteIts gorgeous and so vibrant
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so gentle. Beautiful interpretation.
ReplyDeleteFaye what a beautiful creation.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous design. I love it.
This is gorgeous Faye, love the background and the image is so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteLinda
This is wonderful Faye.The image is beautiful.xxx
ReplyDeleteColours are beautiful and I love the Pre-Raphaelite feel to the image.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
I loved this image when it was part of a Soartful Challenge, and I love what you've done with her, Faye. This is a beautiful piece, and the frame is very effective.
ReplyDelete(Thank you for your kind comment about the little essay on my parents, by the way).
I loved this image when it was a SoArtful challenge, and I love what you've done with her here. The border is very effective, and I like the golden touch.
ReplyDelete(Thank you for your kind comment on my little essay about my parents, by the way!)
gorgeous color contrast between the orange and turquoise! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Faye. Both background and image.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful digital work, love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteFaye ... such fantastic pieces are here on your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove them all!
xxx Susi
Everything about this piece is perfect, Faye! The border is wonderful! The background has great color, but takes nothing away from the main image! Bravo! LynnF
ReplyDeleteo faye, this is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, new to your blog...what beautiful art you have...this one is a beauty...I am a softie for butterflies.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Vicki
Oh wow Faye, this is a stunning and beautiful take on the challenge.
ReplyDelete