Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Inspiration from Home


My entry hall flowers in the copper vase from Mexico is my inspiration for my tag for Tag Tuesday.

I used a watercolor paper I sprayed Moon Shadow mists on. I then rubbed Pearl Ex (copper) around the edges. Sorry the shine didn't come through on this photo (only on the blurry one!). The flower consists of a couple of Stampin' Up stamps and Stampin' Up die cuts, some of which I rubbed with an ink pad. I used a copper wire for the hanger to match the copper vase.

12 comments:

  1. OH how gorgeous Faye - these are my favorite colors and I love your beautiful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag based on a beautiful arrangement! Great tag, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you inspiration! The flowers are beautiful - as is your tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration and great tag! Wasn't it a fun challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again another beauty Faye.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is fabulous! and your flower piece is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, you picked a gorgeous inspiration piece...and your tag is a wonderful reflection of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gaye, gorgeous flowers and the tag is beautiful.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty tag and love the dimensional flower. The colours are very gentle and soft. I like that.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Beautiful tag, and your flower arrangment is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.