Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tag It On - 40


Tag it On challenges us to use what is on our desks for this week's challenge. Well, I am so lucky. Today my desk is a complete mess. I have been working on several projects so I have just about everything out on my desk. Everything on this tag was at my arms reach on top of the desk. I used a piece of watercolor paper I had previously sprayed with homemade glimmer mists. I stamped all over with my new SU stamp with my new SU ink pad. The mouse was the only other stamp on the desk so I had to use him. The flowers had already been punched out so I triple layered them.

4 comments:

  1. I love this little mouse ...
    Your day is beautiful Faye!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, you did a fantastic work this night. Wonderful tag, I love the house mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour combo and the particularly endearing mouse!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi at last Faye... I did not miss you, I have had problems too so only just back on line!!! Great tag and love that mouse!!! Thanks for your dream
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.