My entry for Rainbow Lady's Challenge (home sweet home) started out as a watercolor painting, which I put in my "things for the blog" folder on my computer. I used with it a photo of my Uncle Robert and his baby brother Leslie in front of their home (and Uncle Robert's new car). These combined photos were printed out and stamped with one of my new Stampin' Up stamps.
I'm forever getting Dragons Dream and Rainbow Lady mixed up. That's why this is a tag. I thought I was doing TIO! LOL!!! Oh, the joys of old age.

You've been busy!!! :D And you do such terrific work!
ReplyDeletei think the only ones who would have noticed would be the blog owners. everyone else would have said.... wow! faye! fabulous! consider it said. lol
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful piece! Love the idea of using a real photo. Have a great day. Anesha
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful card (Tag)...!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
A super lovely "homey" tag. Love the cap your uncle Leslie is wearing.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Sorry, Faye, I meant to say I love the cap your Uncle Robert is wearing! My apologies.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Wonderful Faye. I don't mind being confused with Frankie - as you know we are great friends lol. Thanks for playing house with me this week. Love Cynthia x
ReplyDelete