Here is my tag for Tag Tuesday. We are reusing or recycling stuff, something that I grew up doing, only we didn't know the word: recycle. It was just the way of life back in the 40s.
This tag is from materials I got out of the art room trash can, for the most part. There are a few things that I've been saving to reuse, like the stamp and the button. The flower was cut out from a magazine page. The background is a leftover piece of cardstock topped by a colorful paper napkin. Personally, I think it is rather weird looking.

Wow, this is wonderful recycled.
ReplyDeleteRosie
You've assembled some really colorful pieces into a lovely composition...the best part is you literally created a treasure from trash!
ReplyDeleteblessings to you,
nancy
What a gorgeous tag Faye,so imaginative,you are an inspiration.xxx
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great way to recycle! It looks fine! Great tag!
ReplyDeleteI think this is wonderful especially made from scraps! That's what I love about collage - it is essentially combining bits and pieces of things and reusing images. Lovely tag Faye!
ReplyDeleteI see nothing weird about this - so colorful and you have created something very lovely!!
ReplyDeleteoh that stamp is the perfect touch! it's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have colorful trash. Your tag is an excellent study in recycling. Well done, Faye!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful i love all the colour thats happening on the tag
ReplyDeletestraight from the trash can...I love it! Love the vibrant colors here, Faye.
ReplyDeleteOh I don't think is so weird. I think is very fun and whimsical. Great recycling.
ReplyDeleteYour tag is so colorful I love it!
ReplyDeleteI also just love the look of your blog header!
Great use of your trash Faye! Never would have guessed it was from the waist can! LOL
ReplyDelete