Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mice ATCs


Here are two mouse ATCs. The top one is for the colors given for Paper Minutes (Red, Rose, Green, Brown).  The second one is for Fun with ATCs where the challenge is to use the sketch given. It uses the same colors so it can also be for Paper Minutes.

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCs Faye I really love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love house mouse and these are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Faye ... these are darling!

    Thank you very much for taking part on our Challenge #7 over at Fun with ATCS.
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, Faye!! The colourcombo was difficult, right??
    I think it was...my card is ready, but not nice *lol*

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Fay, your card is so fabulous, the colors too, and some greetings from Geli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them...Very cute....

    Take care!
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your ATCs are really great! I love what you have done with these motifs!
    Thank you very much for taking part in our challenge at fun with ATCs!
    Hugs,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are very cute, I love them!
    Thanks for joining Fun with ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those sweet lil' mice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love them...they are beyond sweet! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Faye,
    your ATC's are wonderful.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ATCs - I love this housemouses.

    Carola
    *schoki*

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.