Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Showers - Rainbow Lady's Challenge


I've always heard that April showers bring May flowers. When asked if I'd like to be one of the guest designers in April, I immediately thought of April rains, and then I thought of my oil painting of Stephanie playing in the rain.

I have taken the painting and printed out a small copy on glossy photo paper. The raindrops are a stamp and  I added drops of Glossy Accents to make the rain sparkle. Then I scanned that image into my computer. From there on, it is a digital art piece.

I am so eager to see what sort of April showers art all of the Rainbow Lady's followers create for the Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog.

And congratulations to Cynthia for this, her 100th challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I just love this faye,The image is superb as usual.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! She reminds me of the Morton Salt Girl and would be a great modern day representation of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your card, thanks for visiting me and the challenge suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for the challenge, I like it very much.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just brilliant. You are a very talented lady.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.