Faye's Adventures in Art
Wowowowow... It´s beautiful Faye!!xox doris
Oh Faye, I'm speachless. It's such a wonderful Atc!!
A wonderful ATC Faye,very clever what you have done.xxx
This is gorgeous! Awesome work!
Awesome Faye,,,,,,,,,love the idea,,,,,and the arch on the back,,,,,,,,,what a fun card,,,,,,,really I love it.
WOW, this is another outstanding piece, Faye!
Wow what a wonderful artwork! Great! Renate
OMG, fine minds!!!!I used the same movie, which happens to be one of my all time favorites!Love your card!!!
This is perfection Faye! I adore Audrey!
It's lovely. I especially like the stained glass arch in the background.
Ooo la la... Love this!
fantastic Faye!
Great creation, I love Audrey!#Hugs Anja
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Wowowowow... It´s beautiful Faye!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Oh Faye, I'm speachless. It's such a wonderful Atc!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful ATC Faye,very clever what you have done.xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Awesome work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Faye,,,,,,,,,love the idea,,,,,and the arch on the back,,,,,,,,,what a fun card,,,,,,,really I love it.
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is another outstanding piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteWow what a wonderful artwork! Great!
ReplyDeleteRenate
OMG, fine minds!!!!
ReplyDeleteI used the same movie, which happens to be one of my all time favorites!
Love your card!!!
This is perfection Faye! I adore Audrey!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely. I especially like the stained glass arch in the background.
ReplyDeleteOoo la la... Love this!
ReplyDeletefantastic Faye!
ReplyDeleteGreat creation, I love Audrey!#Hugs Anja
ReplyDelete