Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Theme Thursday - Art Words


I made on my craft sheet a soupy mix of blue and green Pearl Ex, gum arabic, and water, The card stock was dipped into it. The tag and the card are using that background material. Both are for the Theme Thursday's challenge of Art Words like dream, imagine, cherish, etc.

The neat flower on the card was made using the punch-outs that Laura, my crafty art pal, made today at our crafting play time.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful art and craft Faye- very expressive and moving entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and beautiful!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come to your crafting playtime!! I love the understated small image on the beautiful background, allowing the focus on the word "dream". A beautiful piece, Faye! Beautiful tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet, and a beautifull background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite, Faye. You have the true artist's eye for design and colour. This one is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your gorgeous card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very lovely. Your background is just awesome! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice work. Love you bookmark. Hugs Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous background--love the color mix--and the flower is so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.