Spring is the theme for Wednesday Stamper this week. I made this piece last night digitally, except for the large flower. So to conform to the Wednesday Stamper requirement of using at least one real stamp, I have printed it out onto glossy photo paper and stamped with my favorite flower stamp. I then colored the flower with my Marvy Le Plume markers.
The background started off with a single group of flowers, an image from Karen's Images. I doubled it, flipped it horizontally and vertically. I then made it into a digital pattern and used it all over for the background. The lovely girl was used for another earlier challenge, but I can't remember whose it was. Can anyone help me remember?

Gorgeous collage Faye!
ReplyDeleteSo rich and colorful!
Very creative how you used the stamp too!
Brightest of Springtime Blessings to you and yours!
oxo
Its absolutely gorgeous, so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteRich colours, just beautiful, Faye!
ReplyDeleteps love the new do too!
Beautiful, Faye! The stamp integrates so well with your digital collage. ~Sharon
ReplyDeletewonderful Faye!
ReplyDeletegorgeous Faye!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous collage Faye!! Love the warm and rich colours and what a great way to use the stamp!! Wishing you a wonderful spring :D
ReplyDeleteLinda
What a very wonderful piece, Faye.
ReplyDeleteooooooh, look at that beautiful red hair! love your creation faye!
ReplyDeleteWow...it´s soooo beautiful...Love the colours!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Your collage is sooooo wonderful. Love it.
ReplyDeleteRosie
Faye, this is amazing. Red poppy comes to mind! :) Thanks for sharing your spring art this week.
ReplyDeleteExquisite designs and coloration, amazing creation.
ReplyDeleteHugs Anja
wow, strike! what a beautiful card, love the image!
ReplyDeletewow, what a beautiful card! love the colours and image!
ReplyDelete