Monday, March 22, 2010

In a Row ATC - TMTA


In a Row is the theme for Think Monday Think ATC.

Millicent, Florence, and Agatha are on a world tour. They came across this magnificent castle where all the towers seemed to be in a row, so they asked one of the locals to snap their picture in front of it. Thank you, ladies, for providing me with material for this week's challenge.

23 comments:

  1. Oh, Faye, I love this...from the towers to the vintage ladies to the colors. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely... your ladies are so fashionable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Faye,

    die Ladies sind fantastisch.

    LG Biggi

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would join their row immediately! beautiful atc, faye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give me such an elegant dress and I´m in the row,too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna go there too!! Love it, what a great "story!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful way with this week's challenge -- I think you get extra credit for your row of towers and lovely ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, Faye, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the scene! great atc!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye that is lovely i love how you think and the colours are so rich
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is really elegant.
    Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Faye, you are so talented.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite clever and very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this fabulous ATC and the very clever story!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Faye, This is Excellent! Love the story and the ladies! ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice. I love the ladies and the whole building background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous background..I'd love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such stylish ladies! Wonderful design! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is wonderful, Faye! Love the setting you have placed these fashionable ladies in. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WoooooooooooW... Wonderful work!!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my God !

    Therer are such fantastic pieces round here Faye!

    SPRING is coming and great art awakes !
    xxx Susi


    Challenge # 5/ Fun with Atc´s

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.