Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Doodling


This ATC was doodled while watching/listening to Family Feud on TV tonight. I used my Prismacolor pencils and a very fine black pen. The stamps are the dark green flourishes and the "togetherness". Wednesday Stamper's theme is Doodling, something I make all the time. 

18 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Faye!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Faye, that is a absolutly charming ATC!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Faye.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, Faye

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Faye, every detail is delightful.
    Speaking of delightful ... your blog header and design look beautiful, very pleasing!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Faye. Love yoor doodled flowers and the coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Faye, I love how the doodling lines and the swirly stamsps work together. ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those colors and your charming doodeling Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Faye, this is very pretty!! Love it!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Faye, this is very pretty!! Love it!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful atc! love the doodling

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the doodles and colours

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the doodles and colours

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.