Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Paper Minutes - many colors



Paper Minutes is bursting with colors this week as we celebrate the beginning of the new year of 2010. We are to use more than 3 colors. I have used several (at least 5 different colors) inks and glimmer mists to make this background. The stars were stamped onto yellow card stock and cut out. The purple stars are cut slightly larger.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a very beautiful colored card, Faye.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card ist beautiful... "Wow"!!

    I wish you a wonderful New Year 2010!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Faye, I see wonderful stars und the colors are nice too, and thank for your wishes to 2010...I wish you always a good time--from Geli

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card! You use wonderful colours. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

    Liv

    PS: Sorry, my English is terrible. I hope, you understand me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, your card is so pretty coloured!! I like it very much!!!
    I´ll wish you a happy and healthy new year.

    See/read you next year again.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one has me feeling Star Spangled Happy! New Year Greetings from afar, Faye *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faye,

    I love your card - you have made real fireworks!
    Wishing you a happy new year,

    Carola

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.