Artarazzi presented us the challenge of using this darling little weeping girl. Since I was placing her away from the beach, I made her attire a tad more modest. Here is my Little Lost Lass.The castle is one of the Dover posters that I altered a bit.
This is so cute - I love it. Thanks for email xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Faye for your kind comments - yes, this little character just needed a castle!
ReplyDeleteLove your version - lovely work.
Ros
Ohhh its so lovely
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
Thank you for covering her wee "bum", Faye,---and you did it in such beautiful fashion. Well done!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Faye, and so sad!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! What beautiful art!
ReplyDeletelove it! great background!
ReplyDeleteLuv how you have altered the colouring. I wish I could have achieved a similar look on mine, but alas!
ReplyDeleteFabulous work xx
Another lovely little work of art Faye!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute and the background is awesome!
ReplyDelete