Friday, January 30, 2009

Yikes! I've Been Tagged

Alison tagged me. Now it is my opportunity to tag six others. I had to go into my photos folder and select the sixth folder in it. From this folder I had to choose the 6th photo to show on my blog and explain.

This is a picture of my granddaughter's sophomore honors convocation at her high school. She is the second in line here. This picture is 4 years old in April! 

I have selected 32 people in the last week to receive honors for awards I received and had to pass on. Forgive me if I skipped you. Please feel free to consider yourself tagged and select the 6th photo from the 6th folder in your photo folder and display on your blog. Please let me know so I can follow up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faye! Wonderful photo. You tagged me in the past week and I have already complied! So I consider myself tagged - and passed by too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.