Saturday, January 3, 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge Buttons or Brads

For this One Stop challenge I have used one of my butterfly brads. It seemed to fit well with the picture I had concocted digitally and printed out. The green background was from a swap, and I stamped and embossed it.

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Faye. And you concocted the image digitally - it is so beautiful and nostalgic. I love it. Thanks for joining us again at the OSCC.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye, what a lovely card, I love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge :)
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image Faye, and I really like your take on the sketch.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a beautiful card. The image is wonderful and so is what you have done with it. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye What a beautiful card as usual. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,beautiful!
    And,refined card.
    I look like calmly.
    I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Fayre, lovely image, sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and so romantic card
    Bye LAURENCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely and so romantic card
    Bye LAURENCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Faye, your image is beautiful and the little brad goes perfect. Thanks for joining us again at the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.