Faye's Adventures in Art
What a lovely card, Faye!!I love this image! It´s so romatink!Happy New YearHuga Gisela
I love the colour and the design Faye so beautiful. Pascale :)
Stunningly beautiful design - gorgeous colours...
Oh I love this card! The butterflies are lovely and it's really elegant
Gorgeous card. I love the purples and the butterflies and how you tied everything together.
Gorgeous card love the butterflies.Glenda
Gorgeous card Faye - I love your take on the sketch and the colours you've used.hugs Heather xx
Hi Faye, this is a lovely card, gorgeous colour, and those butterflies are fab!.xx
oh wow Faye what a gorgeous card, love the butterflies ~ stunning !!Thanks for joining us this weekHappy New YearHugsTracie :)x
Beautiful card Faye. I love the butterflies and your creative use of the papers. It's wonderful.Sharon x
Very pretty card, love the colourWendy x
This card is so prettyBye LAURENCE
Gorgeous card Faye, the image is beautiful and I love the colours you have used. Debbie x
Great card Faye, love the colours!xx Naoual
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
What a lovely card, Faye!!
ReplyDeleteI love this image! It´s so romatink!
Happy New Year
Huga Gisela
I love the colour and the design Faye so beautiful. Pascale :)
ReplyDeleteStunningly beautiful design - gorgeous colours...
ReplyDeleteOh I love this card! The butterflies are lovely and it's really elegant
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. I love the purples and the butterflies and how you tied everything together.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card love the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Gorgeous card Faye - I love your take on the sketch and the colours you've used.
ReplyDeletehugs Heather xx
Hi Faye, this is a lovely card, gorgeous colour, and those butterflies are fab!.xx
ReplyDeleteoh wow Faye what a gorgeous card, love the butterflies ~ stunning !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week
Happy New Year
Hugs
Tracie :)x
Beautiful card Faye. I love the butterflies and your creative use of the papers. It's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSharon x
Very pretty card, love the colour
ReplyDeleteWendy x
This card is so pretty
ReplyDeleteBye LAURENCE
Gorgeous card Faye, the image is beautiful and I love the colours you have used. Debbie x
ReplyDeleteGreat card Faye, love the colours!
ReplyDeletexx Naoual