Friday, January 23, 2009

New Awards from June and Virginia

June has honored me with the Lemonade Award.  The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude. It is a great way to show those people they are appreciated. Virginia and Louise have honored me with a Kreative Award. What a day - to get triple awards! Thanks so much.

My five honorees for the Lemonade award are:

My honorees for the Kreative Award are:

9 comments:

  1. You deserve this award! I love all of your art pieces. Thank you for leaving such sweet words at my blog. Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!!!!
    Glad to find a bear lover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Faye, thank you so much for this award! Your comment made me feel so good at a time when I am sorely needing it. And congratulations on your two awards!! Lots of love to you - Serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Faye!
    I but it on my blog tomorrow when I come home. We are now going to my mothers birthdayparty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye,
    thank you for this wonderful award!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I gave out my choices. I hope you enjoy visiting them!
    Thank you again for your award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, congrats on your awards!
    (It seems as if you've been awarded another one -- from me!)
    Check out my blog for it!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dere Faye.
    Thank you so much for this award.
    I'm very glad!!!
    So it's like dream thing.
    I am always impressed with your splendid work. Please show me many splendid works from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Faye!
    I just now reconized you had awarded me the Kreative Award. Wow! I am honored, my sis. Especially to be awarded by you...thank you so much!
    Hugs, prayers, and lots of love to you and yours!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.