My friend Doris has honored me with this wonderful Hugs award. It is given in appreciation of your lovely and witty comments and for always knowing the right thing to say at the right time...just how nice is that! A great way to give someone a hug that you've never met but who means something special to you. Pass it on to 10 others...
This is my 4th award in 2 days. I really, really appreciate all the honors. I'm working on doing more art so I had to postpone passing this on to my 10 people. Now I have my list up.
Aww thats lovely Faye :)
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
Say faye......another award???
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! If you come by my blog you can see my yhank you post for your award to me!
And I just started following the digital blog thanks to you!!!
Thank you so much Faye xxx
ReplyDeleteFaye, I am truly touched that you thought of me. The feeling is mutual I love looking at your work too. It is always unique and I love that in artwork. Hugs to you Pascale :)
ReplyDeleteHi,Faye!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation!!!
Your works are very good!
Love!!!
oh thanks for that, very sweet award, I'm honoured...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award Faye:) That is so kind of you!
ReplyDeleteBig Hug back from me in Norway:)
Faye, I'm honored with your hug award! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award faye
ReplyDeletecrissi xxx