Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gothic Arches - New Year



The
Gothic Arches challenge theme this week is : New Year.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely Faye!!! That turned out really well.

    Thanks for playing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary- Beth, your arch is fantastic, Faye! I haven't ventured into digital art yet, need the Photoshop software, I'll put it on my list!
    Happy New Year, too, Faye!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know very little about the digital world but this looks good to me! Nicely done, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Faye! Love the vibrant color and that clock in the corner is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is gorgeous.
    Wonderful arch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your arch Faye, lovely elements and the clock is perfect too! I ended up with another little one with their finger in their mouth for my arch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your floating flowers! Lovely arch.
    (I really like your snowman header, too. He is darling!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Faye.
    What a beautiful color!
    Fantastic..Flosers clock...
    It is the refreshing card which is good for the New Year.
    Happy new year,too,Faye!
    from pink rose
    from Japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye this is gorgeous and the flowers are absolutely stunning.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done, Faye. Your colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.