Winter has been strange here in central Virginia - no snow or ice, just occasional cold temperatures. I think of ice skating when I think of winter sports, though, so I chose this Graphics Fairy clip art to make my Gothic Arches entry.
Hi Faye - I've been away for a few days so this is the first chance I have had to thank you for the award you passed on to me. Please pop over to my blog because there is something on there for you too. I love this sweet card. Those vintage pictures are wonderful. Sharon xx
Yes I always think of ice-skating too, Faye, what a lovely colourful arch for a cold winter's day!
ReplyDeleteJudy
This is gorgeous Faye....a lovely cheerful piece to chase away the winter blues ! x
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely and sweet arch, love it.
ReplyDeleteHi Faye - I've been away for a few days so this is the first chance I have had to thank you for the award you passed on to me. Please pop over to my blog because there is something on there for you too. I love this sweet card. Those vintage pictures are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Oooooh wie schön...
ReplyDeleteeine zauberhafte Arbeit!!
GLG Doris
beautiful arch faye!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Sweet arch you have created,colorful and Lovely
ReplyDeleteThis a very sweet arch Faye, really lovely.
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet image and precious arch! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is precious-just love that image!
ReplyDeleteHow cute this is Faye!A lovely arch
ReplyDelete